About Hijama Sharh
Health & Hijama at Home.
The name Hijama Sharh comes from a mixture of the name Hijama ( cupping ) which means sucking and Surah Asharh from the Quran which means solace / relief.
Founded by myself in 2009, I wanted to pursue health and remedial therapy so decided to start my training in health sciences.
Health and fitness is an ideal that we we can all achieve
Hijama Sharh represents relief and solace
Info – About Sadia
I’ve always had a passion for natural therapies and remedial treatments so I finally dived into pursuing a career that i would love.
- My passion is to create health awareness and educate people about natural health as well as take part in the healing process of others .
- I Qualified at Hijama Nation Association (HNA) who are professional members of Regulatory body for Hijama Cupping Therapy in the UK.
- I am a member of the General Regulatory Council for Complimentary Therapies. (GRCCT)
My Qualifications & Experience
Accredited Higher Diploma in Hijama Cupping Therapy
I am a member of the General Regulatory Council for Complimentary Therepies in the UK
Home Visit Procedures & What To Expect
Home Visit Procedures
- Patient/Client completes a medical form
- Therapist will discuus any health concerns and discuss what patient is looking to achieve from the treatment
- Suitable treatment plan is devised according to condition and symptoms
- Therapist will arive at your home and set up massage couch/chair and products
- Treatment is performed